Step One: Upload your design
1. Select ‘Upload the shirt design’ from the action menu in the Web site maintenance module.
2. Click on the ‘Upload the Shirt Design,’ navigate to your prepared graphic file (.jpg only, not larger than 300k, sized to 600px at 72dpi, RGB… NOT CMYK)
3. Click on ‘Upload’
4. Refresh and close the upload window. Make sure your design shows on the page.
Step Two; Turn on the design to the front page.
The design will override the photos or sponsor ads. Make sure you have not sold front page display ads to any sponsors or they won’t see them, even if they are in the Advertising Module.
1. Select ‘Edit web site variables’ from the action menu in the Web site maintenance module.
2. Scroll to the option ‘Front Page Sponsor Ads, Photo Design’ Roll over the words ‘Display Graphic’ If your shirt design has been properly installed above, you will see it pop up in a window.
3. Check the box next to ‘Display Graphic’
4. Click on ‘Save Changes’
5. Verify your design is now on the front page by clicking on the ‘Home’ icon in the Main Menu. Refresh if needed.