1. Log into your admin modules. Scroll to the Team Marketing Module.
2. Filter by checking Select only last year’s teams and Hide Deleted. Click Go!
2. Check the Check All and make sure the Send Email is on the drop down menu. It is the default. The email will not be sent if no teams are checked.
3. Scroll through the list and uncheck any team you do not want top send the email. These may be teams that are now too old, teams you would rather not encourage back, etc.
4. Scroll to the form at the bottom and complete. Be sure to copy/paste any links into a web browser to make sure they work. It will save you a lot of hassle with teams emailing you saying your link doesn’t work. Also, double, triple, quadruple check for typos. If you use MS Word to compose your message,make sure to strip out any weird characters like ” or rd, etc.
5. Be sure to print out a copy for your records.